Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What book of the Bible am I?

I am a book of the Old Testament.

I am believed to be written by King Solomon.

A summary of my passages reveals that a life not centered on God is purposeless and meaningless.

There are many remembered passages of this book but one of the most quoted passage begins with "There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven . . ."

I am known as the book of reflections of man.

What book am I?

Write your answers in the comment box and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Ecclesiastes
    ...is the twenty-first book of the old testament
    ...has twelve chapters
    ...the writer tells of his conclusions on life and serving God

    "Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this if the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13 NIV

    ReplyDelete